Canada has one of the most positive immigration policies in the world in terms of standards of living, the United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places in the world to live.
Canadian Government has launched a new Electronic System known as Express Entry on January 1st, 2015. It’s designed to manage the applications for Permanent Residence (PR) in economic programs. The new system aims to make it much quicker for skilled foreign workers to gain permanent residence visas than before. The successful applicant will have his/her application processed in six months under Express Entry program.
Under Express Entry system, applicants will be able to submit an 'expression of interest' to the Canadian government. Employers who are seeking foreign skilled workers will have access to some information from the database and will be able to select suitable candidates. The top ranking candidates will be picked unconcerned to the fact that they are accepted in the pool. Once you Expression of interest is accepted and you are invited to apply for a Federal Skilled Visa, CIC will process your visa application within 6 months from the date of your visa application.
The Canada Express Entry would allow Canada to engage, assess and select the skilled immigrants under the various federal economic immigration programs:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Federal Skilled Trades program and
- The Canadian experience class
- You must have at least one year of work experience in the last 10 years
- You must meet minimum English requirements (IELTS 6.0 Bands overall & each module)
- You must meet the minimum Canadian or Foreign Education requirement
-You must meet all the conditions of selection factors in the Federal Skilled worker point system
- You must have sufficient proof of funds as required by CIC.
- You must meet the character & health requirements